Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Yes, No, Maybe So

I've been contemplating getting back into the dating scene. I don't want a relationship, just a few dates here and there. So I sign up with a "respected" dating site because let's face it - this mother of two won't be trawling bars anytime soon. The pomp and circumstance alone in getting ready causes me to seek the comfort of some cozy socks and a book - stat!


So I took the quiz and much to my relief, my profile is different from when I filled it out five years ago. Whew. It means I'm changing, growing. This is significant. It shows I've actually learned and taken in what's been shown to me. My "teachers" will be glad to know. However, they'll also be horrified that I've considered dating again. While my matches are quite impressive - CTOs with airplanes - I may sit this round out. I'm thinking of not dating or having a relationship for one year. That's right - uno ano, eine jahr. We'll see. I'm only human. But I'm also a mom.. I can do anything I set my mind to.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment